Prabhat is a Marketplace consultant helping online sellers expand their presence on Amazon and eBay. Prabhat has 10 years of experience and has worked with both UK and International businesses.
Who should attend this course?
This course is perfect for you if you sell products on Amazon and want to improve your product discoverability
What you'll need to bring along
Bring your laptop, a charger and your account details.
If you register for one of our training courses you don’t only get a day of in-depth and practical training from some of the industry’s most respected professionals, you also get a ticket to Europe’s biggest specialist SEO event.
100% Money Back Guarantee
There’s simply no worse feeling than putting aside a day out of the office to go to a training course, handing over your cash and a course failing to live up to your expectations.
We do all we possibly can to make our courses the best you’ve attended but if you ever feel we didn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll give you a total refund, no questions asked.
Did you know 56% of UK, US, German and French shoppers use Amazon as a starting point for shopping online? As a result, Amazon is now the biggest online growth opportunity for brands, manufacturers and retailers.
Amazon shoppers’ primary navigation method is search, so it is crucial for any seller on Amazon to optimise their listing to increase visibility. In this one-day course, you will explore key factors that influence your product discoverability along with practical ways you can leverage Amazon marketing services to generate incremental sales. We will also explore case studies and learn from proven tactics.
By the end of the course, we expect you to go away with a process-driven, clear Amazon growth plan to implement immediately.
Detailed Course Outline:
Over the course of the day we’ll cover the following topics:
- Understanding how Amazon product ranking works
- How to be eligible for shoppers’ Alexa searches
- Product listing optimisation best practices & examples
- Amazon product reviews best practices
- Amazon content rich A+ page, enhanced brand content and Amazon stores
- Introduction to Amazon marketing services: sponsored, headline search and product display ads
- Campaign structure examples and best practices
- Keyword research tools and best practices
- Keyword Types – when to use broad, phrase, exact match
- Automatic campaigns vs manual campaigns
- Advertising Reporting: metrics, action plans, search term reports
- Optimising sponsored ads: managing bids, negative keyword best practices, leveraging bid +, optimising product copy with converting search terms
- Headline search best practices
- Product display ads best practices
- Process-driven Amazon paid ads checklist for marketers
- Amazon product launch best practices
- Increase product visibility with FBA ( Fulfilment by Amazon ), Pan-EU FBA
- Winning the buy box: proven methods
- Avoid price war with product differentiation
- Amazon product repricing to maximise sales
- Avoiding Amazon suspension and suspension appeal best practices to reinstate your account
- The best productivity tools for Amazon sellers
Listen to Training Taster Podcast
Hear more about the course including what it will cover and who should attend from our trainer in our taster podcast episode.
Register - Brighton Session
Why Train with BrightonSEO
Experts, not Trainers
We won’t waste your time sitting you in front of full time trainers who haven’t got their hands dirty for god knows how long; we get experts from different fields of the industry on board to give you the information they know works, not just the theory of what’s supposed to.
Specific, Detailed and Unique
Most training providers are looking for a course they can run month after month, week after week, so they end up being general and catch-all. Not our courses … they’re more detailed and in-depth than you’ll find anywhere else.
You Drive the Agenda
We don’t drive the agenda, you do. Before each training course, we ask what you want to be taught, and we actually listen. All the workshops we run have been selected because they’re the most commonly requested training subjects useful to you.
The group sizes are ideal, more than a handful to offer a bit of diversity and substance to the day, but small enough that the training can remain hands-on and personal, making sure all questions are directly answered.
The Perfect Duration
The day runs from 9.30-4.00 to keep it punchy. Any longer than that and it starts to drag, any shorter and you’re not able to properly sink your teeth into what you’re covering. Don’t worry, you’ll also get plenty of breaks to network.
Proper Food & Drink
There’s a couple of coffee breaks, morning and afternoon, and we also provide a proper lunch. That’s right, we’re talking real food with beer and wine rather than soggy sandwiches or mush slopped from a tray.