Prabhat is a Marketplace consultant helping online sellers expand their presence on Amazon. Prabhat has 10 years of experience and has worked with both the UK and International businesses.
Who should attend this course?
This course is perfect for you if you sell products on Amazon and want to improve your product discoverability
What you'll need to bring along
Bring your laptop, a charger and your account details.
If you register for one of our training courses you don’t only get a day of in-depth and practical training from some of the industry’s most respected professionals, you also get a ticket to Europe’s biggest specialist SEO event.
100% Money Back Guarantee
There’s simply no worse feeling than putting aside a day out of the office to go to a training course, handing over your cash and a course failing to live up to your expectations.
We do all we possibly can to make our courses the best you’ve attended but if you ever feel we didn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll give you a total refund, no questions asked.
Did you know that 56% of US, UK, German and French shoppers use Amazon as a starting point for online shopping? As a result, Amazon is now the biggest online growth opportunity for brands, manufacturers and retailers.
Amazon shopper’s primary navigation method is search, and it is crucial for any seller on Amazon to optimise their listing in order to increase visibility. In this day-long course, we will explore key factors that influence your product discoverability and how you can leverage Amazon marketing services to generate incremental sales. We will also explore case studies and learn from proven tactics.
This is a practical course and you will have the opportunity to ask your account-related questions. By the end of the course, we expect you to go away with a process driven clear Amazon Growth Plan to begin implementing immediately.
Detailed Course Outline:
Product Listing SEO
- Understanding Factors Affecting Amazon Product Ranking
- The Link between FBA and Product Ranking
Product Reviews Best Practices
- Amazon product reviews best practices
- Amazon Vine Program – FAQs
- Amazon Early Reviewer Program
Amazon Vendor Central vs Amazon Seller Central: Which is Right for You?
Amazon Product Launch
- Product launch best practices
- Winning the Buy Box: proven methods
- Avoiding price war with product differentiation
- Amazon product repricing to maximise sales
Keyword Research Best Practices
- Finding the right keywords for your product
- Amazon keywords tools
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Some of the common reasons for Account suspension
- Creating an appeal to reinstate your account
Amazon Retail Analytics
- Seller Central Business Report Analytics
- Vendor Central Retail Analytics
Getting started with advertising campaigns
- Live Demo: Sponsored Product Ads ( SPAs)
- Keywords Types Broad, Phrase, Exact Match
- Automatic Campaigns vs Manual Campaigns
Amazon Advertising without Keywords
- Product Target Ads
- Category Target Ads
- Understanding Amazon PPC Metrics
- Analysing Advertising with a search term and placement reports
- The most important KPIs
Optimising Campaigns Performance
- Managing Bids
- Negative keyword best practices
- Bid strategy to increase sales
- Creating Portfolio for your products
- Bid strategies
Amazon Advertising – Sponsored Brand Ads ( SBAs)
- Live Demo: Sponsored Brands Ads
- Optimising Sponsored Brands
- Sponsored Brands reports
Amazon Advertising – Sponsored Display Ads ( SDAs)
- Live Demo: Sponsored Display Ads
- Optimising Sponsored Display Ads
Amazon Productivity Tools
- Introduction to Amazon productivity tools
Process-driven Amazon Advertising Ads checklist for marketers
Enhance your brand on Amazon
- Amazon A+ best practices
- Amazon Store design best practices
- Amazon store traffic analytics
Listen to Training Taster Podcast
Hear more about the course including what it will cover and who should attend from our trainer in our taster podcast episode.
Register - Online Session
Why Train with BrightonSEO
Experts, not Trainers
We won’t waste your time sitting you in front of full time trainers who haven’t got their hands dirty for god knows how long; we get experts from different fields of the industry on board to give you the information they know works, not just the theory of what’s supposed to.
Specific, Detailed and Unique
Most training providers are looking for a course they can run month after month, week after week, so they end up being general and catch-all. Not our courses … they’re more detailed and in-depth than you’ll find anywhere else.
You Drive the Agenda
We don’t drive the agenda, you do. Before each training course, we ask what you want to be taught, and we actually listen. All the workshops we run have been selected because they’re the most commonly requested training subjects useful to you.
The group sizes are ideal, more than a handful to offer a bit of diversity and substance to the day, but small enough that the training can remain hands-on and personal, making sure all questions are directly answered.
The Perfect Duration
The day runs from 9.30-4.00 to keep it punchy. Any longer than that and it starts to drag, any shorter and you’re not able to properly sink your teeth into what you’re covering. Don’t worry, you’ll also get plenty of breaks to network.
Proper Food & Drink
There’s a couple of coffee breaks, morning and afternoon, and we also provide a proper lunch. That’s right, we’re talking real food with beer and wine rather than soggy sandwiches or mush slopped from a tray.