Chris brings 20 years’ experience in technology PR, journalism and online marketing. He has worked with brands including Philips, Xerox and Polycom, is a PRCA-accredited trainer and blogs on marketing topics for London’s City AM.
Who should attend this course?
This course is a foundation-level course, which means that it’s perfect for beginners or those looking to boost their understanding or confidence in content marketing.
If you register for one of our training courses you don’t only get a day of in-depth and practical training from some of the industry’s most respected professionals, you also get a ticket to Europe’s biggest specialist SEO event.
100% Money Back Guarantee
There’s simply no worse feeling than putting aside a day out of the office to go to a training course, handing over your cash and a course failing to live up to your expectations.
We do all we possibly can to make our courses the best you’ve attended but if you ever feel we didn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll give you a total refund, no questions asked.
This course is designed to set a foundation for developing content marketing campaigns that will work for your business. You’ll explore strategic approaches to developing different types of content, insights into how to better understand your audience’s motives and emotional needs, and practical ways that you can measure and report on your campaign’s ROI.
Detailed Course Outline:
Over the course of the day, we’ll cover the following topics
Understanding your content marketing journey:
- What do we mean by ‘content marketing’?
- Are you creating awareness, promoting thought leadership, telling brand stories, or something else?
Planning and measurement tools and approaches:
- How you can manage, measure, test and analyse your content marketing success (with tools that can help)
- How to use what you learn to improve your results
- How to measure your return on investment (ROI)
Content marketing strategy—Insights:
- What do you know about your audience? What makes them tick?
- How can you use this to improve your content marketing
Content marketing strategy—Awareness:
- How can you use search marketing and social media to distribute your content and reach new audiences
- Practical ways to measure and track your content awareness strategy
Content marketing strategy—Engagement:
- The science and art of engagement, and how you can measure it
- Using the power of marketing automation to increase visits, leads and sales.
- Engaging your audience with people-led, emotive content.
Register - Brighton Session
Why Train with BrightonSEO
Experts Not Trainers
We won’t waste your time sitting you in front of full time trainers who haven’t gotten their hands dirty for god knows how long; we get experts from different fields of the industry on board to give you the information they know works, not just the theory of what’s supposed to.
Specific, Detailed and Unique
Most training providers are looking for a course they can run month after month, week after week, so they end up being general and catch-all. Not our courses … they’re more detailed and in-depth than you’ll find anywhere else.
You Drive the Agenga
We don’t drive the agenda, you do. Before each training course we ask what you want to be taught, and we actually listen. All the workshops we run have been selected because they’re the most commonly requested training subjects useful to you.
The group sizes are ideal, more than a hand full to offer a bit of diversity and substance to the day, but small enough that the training can remain hands on and personal, making sure all questions are directly answered.
The Perfect Duration
The day runs from 9.30-4.00 to keep it punchy. Any longer than that and it starts to drag, any shorter and you’re not able to properly sink your teeth into what you’re covering. Don’t worry, you’ll also get plenty of breaks to network.
Proper Food & Drink
There’s a couple of coffee breaks, morning and afternoon, and we also provide a proper lunch. That’s right, we’re talking real food with beer and wine rather than soggy sandwiches or mush slopped from a tray.