The time to act is now!
The next recession is already pencilled for 2025/6 (as the costs of 2020 sink in). Meanwhile, we have a window of opportunity to set up our agencies for the next year or so of economic rebound. Do not waste this opportunity.
Working and speaking with over 2,000 agencies through Covid, 15% are thriving, 35% are surviving, 40% are struggling and 10% are dying – which are you and what do you need to do?
Discuss the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of growing your agency out of lockdown through Christmas and into 2022.
Meet and work with like-minded agency directors facing similar challenges as the business environment continues to morph.
Issues include planning for 2022, responding to the volatile environment, acquiring more/better clients, maintaining staff morale and performance.
Share tools, tips, techniques and ideas. What has worked for you in the Lockdowns and how can you take this learning forward? Take away real-life practical ideas for you and your agency.
Over 12 months to Covid, 119 agency clients saw revenue up 57% and EBITDA up 137%.
Clients include Google Partners worldwide and several global award-winning agencies.
A unique blend of hands-on digital agency experience, evidence-based knowledge and plain common sense.
Each part of the day will comprise an intro, then the delegates will work in groups to discuss and share their solutions to specific issues.
What the best do differently – an intro. Understand how and what the high-performers do differently
- What the best did differently through Covid
- How good is your agency? Score your agency, agree your key issues and prioritise them
- Obsessions of the successful – map out the wallpaper exercise to plan your next 6 months strategically
- Problem-solving session – work together to solve specific problems in the room
- Next actions
What you’ll gain from this course
- How to set up and create a strategy that can be delivered
- How good is your agency? How to calibrate yourself
- How to work with peer agency owners
- What to emulate of what the best are already doing