Working and speaking with over 2,000 agencies through Covid, 20% are thriving, 30% are surviving, 40% are struggling and 10% are dying – which are you and what do you need to do?
Discuss the ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of growing your agency out of lockdown through Christmas and into 2021.
Meet and work with like-minded agency directors facing similar challenges as the business environment continues to morph. Issues include planning for 2021, responding to the volatile environment, acquiring more/better clients, maintaining staff morale and performance and so forth
Share tools, tips, techniques and ideas. What has worked for you in Lockdown #1 and #2 and how can you take this learning forward? Take away real-life practical ideas for you and your agency.
Over 12 months to Covid, 119 agency clients saw revenue up 57% and EBITDA up 137%
Clients include Google Partners worldwide and several global award-winning agencies
A unique blend of hands-on digital agency experience, evidence-based knowledge and plain common sense.
Each part of the day will comprise an intro, then the delegates will work alone or in groups to discuss and share their solutions to specific issues.
What the best do differently – an intro. Understand how and what the high-performers do differently
- What the best did differently in Lockdown #1
- How good is your agency? Score your agency, agree your key issues and prioritise them
- Obsessions of the successful – map out the wallpaper exercise to plan your next 6 months strategically
- Problem solving session – work together to solve specific problems in the room
- Next actions
What you’ll gain from this course
- How to set up and create a strategy that can be delivered
- How good is your agency? How to calibrate yourself
- How to work with peer agency owners
- What to emulate of what the best are already doing