Fernando is actively involved in the search marketing world since 2010, and he is a regular speaker at SEO and digital marketing events worldwide. He specialises in B2B search marketing and lead generation programs. He established the first Influencers department in SEMrush.
Who should attend this course?
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to better understand how influencer marketing can support their digital marketing efforts and, more importantly, learn how to identify and tap into the right influencers for your business. If you have experience in influencer marketing, this course would still make a good refresher and will equip you with some new tools and tactics to take back to the office.
What you'll need to bring along
Your laptop and a charger.
If you register for one of our training courses you don’t only get a day of in-depth and practical training from some of the industry’s most respected professionals, you also get a ticket to Europe’s biggest specialist SEO event.
100% Money Back Guarantee
There’s simply no worse feeling than putting aside a day out of the office to go to a training course, handing over your cash and a course failing to live up to your expectations.
We do all we possibly can to make our courses the best you’ve attended but if you ever feel we didn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll give you a total refund, no questions asked.
After this one-day course you’ll be able to confidently identify and tap into influential members of an industry; differentiate between influencers, super fans and connectors; discover the reasons why brands bet on influencer marketing; how you can work with them to support your inbound link building campaigns and how to measure campaign results.
Detailed Course Outline:
We’ve split this course into five different sections:
1. Personal and Corporate Branding Creation
- Evolution, use and purpose of the different social networks
- The new professions of Social Media
- The reasons why influencer marketing is in full growth
- Difference between an influencer and one who is not
- Identify content by type and emotional triggers
- Identify different types of influencers:
- a) Explore niches for influencers
- b) Explore B2B niches for brands.
- Case study of finding profitable niches
2. Making actual contact with influencers
- Where to find Influencers for your campaigns
- How to find influencers in networking events
- Sample outreach templates for influencers
- Successful campaigns with influencers (Case study)
3. Creative strategies for content creation
- Content Creation Strategies
- Search for content trends
- Case Study: Collaborations with brands
- How to negotiate a formal contract with an influencer
4. Social Media Tools and CRM
- Advertising on social networks
- Tools and how to reach audiences
- Social media measurement (Cases)
5. Exclusive Survey Results
- In-depth survey results and insights from 100 real influencers
Listen to Training Taster Podcast
Hear more about the course from our trainer in our taster podcast episode including what it will cover and who should attend.
Register - Brighton Session
Why Train with BrightonSEO
Experts, not Trainers
We won’t waste your time sitting you in front of full time trainers who haven’t got their hands dirty for god knows how long; we get experts from different fields of the industry on board to give you the information they know works, not just the theory of what’s supposed to.
Specific, Detailed and Unique
Most training providers are looking for a course they can run month after month, week after week, so they end up being general and catch-all. Not our courses … they’re more detailed and in-depth than you’ll find anywhere else.
You Drive the Agenda
We don’t drive the agenda, you do. Before each training course, we ask what you want to be taught, and we actually listen. All the workshops we run have been selected because they’re the most commonly requested training subjects useful to you.
The group sizes are ideal, more than a handful to offer a bit of diversity and substance to the day, but small enough that the training can remain hands-on and personal, making sure all questions are directly answered.
The Perfect Duration
The day runs from 9.30-4.00 to keep it punchy. Any longer than that and it starts to drag, any shorter and you’re not able to properly sink your teeth into what you’re covering. Don’t worry, you’ll also get plenty of breaks to network.
Proper Food & Drink
There’s a couple of coffee breaks, morning and afternoon, and we also provide a proper lunch. That’s right, we’re talking real food with beer and wine rather than soggy sandwiches or mush slopped from a tray.