Greg Gifford is the Vice President of Search at Wikimotive, an SEO agency that serves businesses in multiple verticals all over the US. He’s got over 17 years of online marketing and web design experience, and he’s and international conference speaker, teaching thousands of small business owners and marketers how to get their sites to show up higher in local search rankings.
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for any marketer who has a business, or consults to businesses who rely heavily on local search. Whether you’re new to the game, or have experience optimising your site for local search but want to step up your game, by the end of the day you’ll be a master at local SEO and will have an action plan for your site.
If you register for one of our training courses you don’t only get a day of in-depth and practical training from some of the industry’s most respected professionals, you also get a ticket to Europe’s biggest specialist SEO event.
100% Money Back Guarantee
There’s simply no worse feeling than putting aside a day out of the office to go to a training course, handing over your cash and a course failing to live up to your expectations.
We do all we possibly can to make our courses the best you’ve attended but if you ever feel we didn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll give you a total refund, no questions asked.
This course will give an end-to-end overview of local search for marketers of all abilities, and attendees will leave with all of the skills necessary to implement pioneering local strategies for clients or within their own companies.
Detailed Course Outline:
This workshop will outline the business case for local search and walk through the best practice technical implementation for ranking in Google’s local results.
The latter half will detail the ongoing marketing processes that are so vital to the long-term success of local and mobile search marketing.
- The Case For Local Search & A Very Brief History — Local search has grown up fast over the past few years. Understand how it’s grown, and the potential of owning your area and reaching customers in their own backyard.
- How To Verify Google My Business Listings & Implement Best Practices – Google My Business has added many new features that can be used to directly drive more conversions AND increase your rankings. You’ll learn how to make sure you’re getting the most from all of them.
- Citation Management – You’ll see how to audit your existing citation profile, fix problems, discover new opportunities, and ensure you have maximized the benefit you can get from citations.
- Review Acquisition – Reviews are one of the most important aspects of local search. You’ll learn which review sites to focus on and how to get a steady stream of positive reviews.
- Local Website Optimisation – You’ll be walked through the most effective local optimisation tactics for your websites.
- Local Link Building – Nothing drives local search rankings like quality local links. Learn how to prospect for and acquire the links that will push your rankings past the competition.
- The Future of Local – Look into the crystal ball and understand where Google is heading and how you can stay one step ahead.
Register - Brighton Session
Why Train with BrightonSEO
Experts, not Trainers
We won’t waste your time sitting you in front of full time trainers who haven’t got their hands dirty for god knows how long; we get experts from different fields of the industry on board to give you the information they know works, not just the theory of what’s supposed to.
Specific, Detailed and Unique
Most training providers are looking for a course they can run month after month, week after week, so they end up being general and catch-all. Not our courses … they’re more detailed and in-depth than you’ll find anywhere else.
You Drive the Agenda
We don’t drive the agenda, you do. Before each training course, we ask what you want to be taught, and we actually listen. All the workshops we run have been selected because they’re the most commonly requested training subjects useful to you.
The group sizes are ideal, more than a handful to offer a bit of diversity and substance to the day, but small enough that the training can remain hands-on and personal, making sure all questions are directly answered.
The Perfect Duration
The day runs from 9.30-4.00 to keep it punchy. Any longer than that and it starts to drag, any shorter and you’re not able to properly sink your teeth into what you’re covering. Don’t worry, you’ll also get plenty of breaks to network.
Proper Food & Drink
There’s a couple of coffee breaks, morning and afternoon, and we also provide a proper lunch. That’s right, we’re talking real food with beer and wine rather than soggy sandwiches or mush slopped from a tray.