Ben is a content specialist at Impression, having started his career at the agency 5 years ago. He brought with him a love of writing and language that has stayed with him throughout his time at Impression. As a content specialist, he is responsible for content projects across a number of different clients accounts, and currently works with clients in industries as varied as video gaming, insurance and home improvement.
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for anyone looking to take the next step in their quest for keyword dominance! Even the biggest companies can often find themselves banging their skulls against the same few head keywords.
What you'll need to bring along
If you register for one of our training courses you don’t only get a day of in-depth and practical training from some of the industry’s most respected professionals, you also get a ticket to Europe’s biggest specialist SEO event.
100% Money Back Guarantee
There’s simply no worse feeling than putting aside a day out of the office to go to a training course, handing over your cash and a course failing to live up to your expectations.
We do all we possibly can to make our courses the best you’ve attended but if you ever feel we didn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll give you a total refund, no questions asked.
This course will give you an in-depth understanding of the role content-led SEO strategies play in the customer journey and marketing funnel. You’ll learn how to understand user intent and how to structure your keyword research to match the motivations of your target audience. You will be given various techniques through which to research keywords and how to prioritise them with both your end-user and brand in mind. You will also learn how to categorise your content and how user experience architecture works hand in hand with SEO to deliver impressive search marketing results. You’ll leave with a thorough understanding of the current SEO landscape, the foundations of SEO success and how to structure a content-led strategy. Expect interactivity, a fast-pace and plenty of actionable advice to take back and implement in your own business/campaigns.
How consumers use search
- Gain an understanding of the long tail principle plus other influencing factors which affect the customer journey and marketing funnel such as search intent.
Exploring the long-tail and how this impacts the SERP landscape
- We’ll delve deeper into the benefits of long-tail keyword strategies and provide you with tools and techniques to identify the long-tail queries you should be targeting
Using keyword research to identify product- and audience-focused long-tail content opportunities
- Modern marketers know that online success is rooted in a thorough understanding of both your niche and your target audience. In this session, we’ll look not only at how to research for the keywords you’ll target on your site, but how to align those keywords with the insights you have on your audience and how they behave.
Assessing your existing content
- Most businesses will have existing content – and there can be a huge amount of value to be gained from reviewing and updating what you already have, as you’ll learn in this session.
Creating new funnel-focused content
- In this final session of the day, we’ll talk more about how to create compelling content that targets long-tail keywords, covering content formats, content inspiration and content structure before tying together everything we’ve learned throughout the day.
Register - Brighton Session
Why Train with BrightonSEO
Experts, not Trainers
We won’t waste your time sitting you in front of full time trainers who haven’t got their hands dirty for god knows how long; we get experts from different fields of the industry on board to give you the information they know works, not just the theory of what’s supposed to.
Specific, Detailed and Unique
Most training providers are looking for a course they can run month after month, week after week, so they end up being general and catch-all. Not our courses … they’re more detailed and in-depth than you’ll find anywhere else.
You Drive the Agenda
We don’t drive the agenda, you do. Before each training course, we ask what you want to be taught, and we actually listen. All the workshops we run have been selected because they’re the most commonly requested training subjects useful to you.
The group sizes are ideal, more than a handful to offer a bit of diversity and substance to the day, but small enough that the training can remain hands-on and personal, making sure all questions are directly answered.
The Perfect Duration
The day runs from 9.30-4.00 to keep it punchy. Any longer than that and it starts to drag, any shorter and you’re not able to properly sink your teeth into what you’re covering. Don’t worry, you’ll also get plenty of breaks to network.
Proper Food & Drink
There’s a couple of coffee breaks, morning and afternoon, and we also provide a proper lunch. That’s right, we’re talking real food with beer and wine rather than soggy sandwiches or mush slopped from a tray.