We are witnessing a increasing focus on social media as an essential channel for results-orientated digital marketing success. Success stories from paid social media campaigns constantly dominate the headlines. The problem? Many organisations don’t know where paid social media activity fits within their organisation, what each of the channels can offer and who is best to take control of these channels and strategise accordingly. With the social media advertising platforms developing and rolling out new features at break-neck pace, it’s hard to keep up! If you’re reading this and nodding along, then this is probably true for you!
Previous attendees of this course include: start-ups, digital agencies, freelancers, in-house marketers, and not-for-profits. And the feedback from attendees has been overwhlemingly positive, many of which stating that they were able to take the guidance on strategies, tips and tricks, and start implementing the very next week!
As the landscape changes so dramatically, the course content is updated frequently to make sure it covers the latest innovations and approaches taught by one of the UK’s leading social media consultants, Ned Poulter. In addition to this all course content including a wealth of bonus supporting tools, tips, whitepapers, and research is shared to all course attendees following the training day.
Detailed Course Outline:
We will start at the top, identifying the major differences between the platforms and how they each work differently for different parts of the funnel.
- The importance of tracking pixels
- Facebook Pixel Implementation
- Twitter Pixel Implementation
- LinkedIn Pixel Implementation
- Pixel Debugging & Best Practices
- Starting with the objective in mind
- Understanding how different social media channels can fit as part of the overall marketing mix
Account Structure & Ad Types
- Best practice recommendations and guidance on structuring social media campaigns
- Ad objective exploration / examples / best practices
- Insights into ad formats across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- What works what doesn’t
- The importance of matching these to the objective in mind
- How to expand your audiences and grow your campaigns
- 6 top audiences all attendees should build
- Review of existing account structure for attendees and recommendations on how to improve
Audience Research & Development
- Insight into best practices for audience development
- Sources to gather audience insights
- Sequential advertising – what it is and how you can set it up
- Different available audiences and best practices for use on Facebook
- Different available audiences and best practices for use on Twitter
- Different available audiences and best practices for use on LinkedIn
- Hands-on audience development session, working on your business or client campaigns specifically
Campaign Setup + Optimisation
- Best practice recommendations on account naming structure taxonomy
- Split-testing using dynamic creative
- Reaching broader international audiences using dynamic language optimisation
- Budget optimisation best practices
- Budget allocation for social campaigns
A run through of literally tens of tools (both free and paid) that attendees may use to optimise their campaigns moving forward
Finishing the day bringing all learnings together from the content covered. Putting everything into practice as a group using live examples of attendees businesses/clients’ businesses to create actionable takeaways that they can go and implement following the training!
Listen to Training Taster Podcast
Hear more about the course from our trainer in our taster podcast episode including what it will cover and who should attend.
Register - Brighton Centre Session