If you register for one of our training courses you don’t only get a day of in-depth and practical training from some of the industry’s most respected professionals, you also get a ticket to Europe’s biggest specialist SEO event.
100% Money Back Guarantee
There’s simply no worse feeling than putting aside a day out of the office to go to a training course, handing over your cash and a course failing to live up to your expectations.
We do all we possibly can to make our courses the best you’ve attended but if you ever feel we didn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll give you a total refund, no questions asked.
What does the course cover?
This course will look at the latest research in behavioural psychology and neuroscience to understand what really drives visitors to click on your search listings and take action on your website.
This will be a hands-on course during which your own (or your clients’) website will be evaluated on the day. We will compare your site to your main competitors and form a list of hypotheses for later testing.
We will cover the following:
- Understand how the human brain makes decisions
- How to use a limbic map of the brain to better understand our online visitors
- Why a Unique Selling Point must be more than just unique
- How conversions are based on feelings, not facts
- How to increase the emotional relevancy of your landing pages
- How the human brain forms first impressions
- How to use emotional goals in your search listings and PPC ads
- How herding is a human instinct and not just for sheep
- How we influence what gets a visitor’s attention on a landing page
- How a Call to Action should not be based on the action you want your visitors to take next
- How implicit signals produce a stronger stimulation than explicit signals
- Why your toughest competitor is not another business
- Why making a payment and filling out forms is literally a pain
- How to prioritise your hypotheses for testing
This course is designed for business owners, marketing teams, agencies and anyone who wants to see better results from their website.
Register - Brighton Session
Why Train with BrightonSEO
Experts Not Trainers
We won’t waste your time sitting you in front of full time trainers who haven’t gotten their hands dirty for god knows how long; we get experts from different fields of the industry on board to give you the information they know works, not just the theory of what’s supposed to.
Specific, Detailed and Unique
Most training providers are looking for a course they can run month after month, week after week, so they end up being general and catch-all. Not our courses … they’re more detailed and in-depth than you’ll find anywhere else.
You Drive the Agenga
We don’t drive the agenda, you do. Before each training course we ask what you want to be taught, and we actually listen. All the workshops we run have been selected because they’re the most commonly requested training subjects useful to you.
The group sizes are ideal, more than a hand full to offer a bit of diversity and substance to the day, but small enough that the training can remain hands on and personal, making sure all questions are directly answered.
The Perfect Duration
The day runs from 9.30-4.00 to keep it punchy. Any longer than that and it starts to drag, any shorter and you’re not able to properly sink your teeth into what you’re covering. Don’t worry, you’ll also get plenty of breaks to network.
Proper Food & Drink
There’s a couple of coffee breaks, morning and afternoon, and we also provide a proper lunch. That’s right, we’re talking real food with beer and wine rather than soggy sandwiches or mush slopped from a tray.