Tom is the founder of SEO Travel, helping travel businesses grow with a combination of creative and technically sound marketing. Naturally he loves to travel, but also enjoys watching Formula 1 and tapping the drums in his spare time. With 3 young kids, that tapping has had to get quieter and less frequent recently…
Who should attend this course?
Travel marketing professionals of any level, whether they specialize in hotels, tours or any other niche. The content will cover topics and tips applicable to both small businesses and enterprise. It will break down the building blocks of how to progress in the travel sphere online, ensuring you can build a roadmap to success for your brand or clients.
What you'll need to bring along
– A laptop (and charger)
– Access to research tools such as Moz, SEMrush or Ahrefs would be useful but not essential.
If you register for one of our training courses you don’t only get a day of in-depth and practical training from some of the industry’s most respected professionals, you also get a ticket to Europe’s biggest specialist SEO event.
100% Money Back Guarantee
There’s simply no worse feeling than putting aside a day out of the office to go to a training course, handing over your cash and a course failing to live up to your expectations.
We do all we possibly can to make our courses the best you’ve attended but if you ever feel we didn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll give you a total refund, no questions asked.
Travel SEO is arguably the single largest challenge in digital marketing. Travel products make up almost half all money spent online (src: Statista), in 2016 the US total online travel spend being $190bn, out of a total online ecommerce figure of $390.5bn.
It’s not just the total market size and competition that make Travel SEO unique, the keyword universe is vast, with many product types and millions of potential destinations, meaning Travel isn’t won by outranking your competitors on specific keywords – rather, you win by outranking your competitors across thousands or millions of keywords.
This opportunity scale introduces unique challenges at every junction – in this course we’ll be building a solid foundation in how to rank across each of them, and the tools and processes you’ll need to win.
- Breaking down of the technical challenges travel brands face time and time again.
- How to fix them and make sure your site is set up to flourish
- Site architecture tips and advice
How to Write Content That Brings Long Term Value
- How to find the areas that you can exploit for content success
- How to structure your content to give it the best of driving long term traffic
- The errors brands consistently make with their approach to content
PR & Link Building in Travel
- Examples of PR success stories
- How big brands actually perform link building, safely and economically
- How smaller brands can compete on lower budgets
Niche Specific Insight
- Guidance on specific approaches particular to niches within travel; air, hotel, car rental, cruises, tours
- Insight into areas you can benefit from and key challenges
SEO Tools Best Suited to Travel
- Covering the benefits and limitations of a variety of SEO platforms, covering keyword research, link analysis, technical SEO and more.
- Finding competitive information and opportunity by analyzing competitors
Tips and Tricks from the Trenches:
- Stories from the instructors over many years of running SEO in the travel industry.
Register - Brighton Session
Why Train with BrightonSEO
Experts, not Trainers
We won’t waste your time sitting you in front of full time trainers who haven’t got their hands dirty for god knows how long; we get experts from different fields of the industry on board to give you the information they know works, not just the theory of what’s supposed to.
Specific, Detailed and Unique
Most training providers are looking for a course they can run month after month, week after week, so they end up being general and catch-all. Not our courses … they’re more detailed and in-depth than you’ll find anywhere else.
You Drive the Agenda
We don’t drive the agenda, you do. Before each training course, we ask what you want to be taught, and we actually listen. All the workshops we run have been selected because they’re the most commonly requested training subjects useful to you.
The group sizes are ideal, more than a handful to offer a bit of diversity and substance to the day, but small enough that the training can remain hands-on and personal, making sure all questions are directly answered.
The Perfect Duration
The day runs from 9.30-4.00 to keep it punchy. Any longer than that and it starts to drag, any shorter and you’re not able to properly sink your teeth into what you’re covering. Don’t worry, you’ll also get plenty of breaks to network.
Proper Food & Drink
There’s a couple of coffee breaks, morning and afternoon, and we also provide a proper lunch. That’s right, we’re talking real food with beer and wine rather than soggy sandwiches or mush slopped from a tray.